Customer Success Coordinator
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of an ambitious team that causes a great impact on the success of our clients, helping them to achieve their goals and improve their results using Sirena throughout the region!
Sirena develops technology that simplifies sales communications. We help businesses communicate better with their customers in order to improve their sales.
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave an impact on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Costumer Success Coordinator for our Costumer Success team in the Mexican region. ("Dolphins", as we say at Sirena 🐬)
What will a CS Coordinator do?
- Manage the CS team carrying out weekly follow up meetings.
- Help recruiting and on-boarding the Mexican team.
- Upsell Management for the Mexican region.
- Churn management for the Mexican region.
- Define team structure, career plans and rewards.
- Follow up of clients, active participation when necessary.
- Implementation and process improvement.
- Releases and implementations ownership.
- Detect improvement spots and work into constant team training.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive.
- Proven experience as a team leader.
- Intermediate to advanced level of english.
- Team player.
- Bachelor degree in the administration field or related.
- Full time, on site availability.
- Proactivity and curiosity. We'd like you to be passionate about things working properly.
- Live in México City or surroundings.
- Tech lover
- Ideally programming skills (SQL)
- Competitive salary.
- Commission plan according to your portfolio management (client retention and growth)
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, work with A players.
- English lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments
- Snacks at the office