Sales Team Leader
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Lead an ambitious team that carries out the commercial growth of Sirena throughout the region!
Sirena develops technology that simplifies sales communications. We help businesses communicate better with their customers in order to improve their sales.
Our goal is to be a groundbreaking software company that helps businesses leave a mark on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Sales Team Leader for Brazil. ("Sharks", as we say at Sirena 🦈)
What will a Sales Team Leader do?
- Lead the Brazilian account executive team.
- Reach and exceed sales individual and team goals (in money and account openings).
- Develop new sales strategies.
- Establish relationships with potential and current clients to grow and retain the client base.
- Manage our most challenging accounts in Brazil.
- Collaborate hiring the best talent for Sirena!
- Ensure the revenue growth of the region
- At least 5-years’ sales experience, two of them as a team leader.
- Positive attitude and client oriented.
- Excellent Portuguese and English comprehension.
- Full time, on site availability to work from Monday to Friday in São Paulo (living in São Paulo or surroundings) and availability for traveling inside Brazil for 3 weeks a month
- Proactivity and push. We want you to be passionate about things working properly.
- Punctuality and respect for work.
- Competitive salary and high bonuses for team results
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, work with A players
- Spanish and English lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments