Account Executive México
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of a company that is changing the way technology improves communication in sales, being part of an ambitious team that carries out the commercial growth of Sirena throughout the region!
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave a mark on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting Account Executives for our sales team in the Mexican region ("Sharks", as we say at Sirena 🦈)
What will an Account Executive do?:
- Reach a sales quota of USD 2000 per month in new contracts -or upsell- and opening at least 2 new accounts per month.
- Lead sales meetings (face-to-face and online) with clients.
- Execute cold calls to businesses to reach the goal (e.g. real estate, car dealer).
- Perform a meticulous follow-up of accounts to close new contracts.
- Communicate with the Customer Success team to achieve upsells.
- Accomplish on-site implementations.
- At least 2 years experience in sales.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in B2B selling.
- Availability to travel through LATAM 3 weeks per month. All travel and housing expenses will be paid by Sirena.
- Fluid management of apps and software solutions.
- Good Spanish and English writing skills
- Being part of a high-potential project (Sirena is growing throughout the continent!)
- Team up in order to make a real difference.
- Expected Salary: MXN$ 80.000 between fixed and commissions
- Commissions plan: 100% of the first month would be paid by the client in 3 consecutive payments. There is no maximum limit of commissions: if you sell USD 4000, you get USD 4000.
- 15 days of holidays
- Travel expenses paid for any sales opportunity (between USD 500 y USD 750 showing the bill / ticket)
- Phone plan for unlimited calls and mobile data.