BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of a company that is changing the way technology improves communication in sales, being part of an ambitious team that carries out the commercial growth of Sirena throughout the region!
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave a mark on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Product Owner for our development team in the Southern Cone. ("Monkeys", as we say at Sirena 🐒)
What will a Product Owner do?:
- Develop strategies and plans for product delivery to achieve a higher NPS.
- Collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design
- Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable.
- Prioritize deadlines, feature development and provide product direction to all team members.
- Graduated (or soon to be) in careers such as Administration, Industrial engineering, Systems engineering or related.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and capacity of strategically prioritizing responsibilities with good judgment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Intermediate level of portuguese (ideally)
- Being part of a high-potential project (Sirena is growing throughout the continent!)
- Team up in order to make a real difference.
- Competitive salary.
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, work with A players.
- Portuguese and english lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments
- Snacks at the office