SemiSenior Customer Success Executive México
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of an ambitious team that causes a great impact on the success of our clients, helping them to achieve their goals and improve their results using Sirena throughout the region!
Sirena develops technology that simplifies sales communications. We help businesses communicate better with their customers in order to improve their sales.
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave an impact on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Costumer Success Executive for our Costumer Success team in the Northen Cone region. ("Dolphins", as we say at Sirena 🐬)
What will a CSE do?
- Develop customer retention strategies and manage the expansion of your user base.
- Help your clients to be successful! Making the most out of our tool and guiding them in the use of new features.
- Lead the correct implementation and on-boarding of Sirena in new accounts. The first 3 months will guide your clients remotely in the implementation process through calls, video calls and smoke signals if necessary, transmitting a positive and professional image.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction and commitment, detecting and preventing problems. You will make proactive contacts to your client portfolio based on indicators and alerts tied to your success.
- Collaborate in the creation and development of documents and explanations that allow clients to resolve their doubts faster or improve their user experience.
- At least 2 years proven experience as an Account Executive or Customer Success Executive.
- Bachelor degree (or soon to have) in careers such as Administration, Engineering, Marketing or alike.
- Team player and client oriented.
- Basic SQL knowledge. (excluding)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level of english.
- Advanced level of Portuguese
- Good writing Spanish skills.
- Full-time, on-site availability to work in Roma Norte, CDMX.
- Proactivity and curiosity. We'd like you to be passionate about things working properly.
- Residence in CDMX or willingness to relocate.
- Competitive salary.
- Commission plan according to your portfolio management (client retention and growth)
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, work with A players.
- English lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments
- Snacks at the office