Full Stack Developer (Node.JS + React.JS)
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of a company that is changing the way technology improves communication in sales, being part of an ambitious team that carries out the commercial growth of Sirena throughout the region!
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave a mark on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Full Stack Developer for our development team in the Southern Cone. ("Monkeys", as we say at Sirena 🐒)
What will a Full Stack Developer do?:
- Work together with a highly qualified team in the integral development of the Sirena platform.
- Assist defining development processes, architectures and methodologies that both team and the applications will use.
- Investigate, design and create the uncoupled components that’ll be part of Sirena as well as its accessory tools.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years creating web apps.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year using modern technology tools such as Node.JS, Go or Rust (preferably Node.js)
- Knowledge in technologies and tools that speed up the coding and development process.
- Experience with SQL and / or NoSQL database engines (preferably MongoDB).
- Familiarity with tools of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Testing.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Team player.
- Demonstrable experience working in projects of medium/large size.
- Knowledge in Development, Deploy and Maintenance of Web Applications.
- Management of common development patterns and Web Applications design.
- English language (at least average level)
- Knowledge of TypeScript, ReactJS, Headless Browsers and Protocol Buffer (non-exclusive).
- Medium Portuguese language (non-exclusive).
- Being part of a high-potential project (Sirena is growing throughout the continent!)
- Team up in order to make a real difference.
- Competitive salary.
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, work with A players.
- Portuguese and english lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments
- Snacks at the office