Freelance Content Writers (Blog) - Spanish
- Do you love storytelling?
- Do people ask you when you’re going to write the next blog post?
- Are you a talented content writer that wants to apply your creativity to write about marketing and sales?
- Do you want to get payed to do what you love most?
- Do you want to work from the comfort of your home?
YOU’VE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE.
We’re looking for a Spanish-native content writer (freelancer) with previous experience in long-form articles (2.000 words) and with great researching techniques (combining online sources, interviews and studies) to work on weekly assignments.
Writing articles for our company will give you a great chance of learning more about the sales, marketing and technology worlds combined.
Please submit your writing portfolio and resume!
- Reading and Listening skills in English (intermediate level)
- Previous experience in writing clear content as a ghost writer
- Preparing well-structured drafts in a template
- Developing an entertaining storytelling
- Applying SEO techniques to your content
- Having a portfolio of published articles
- Writing in neutral Spanish
- Excellent editing skills
- Autonomous and self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can follow a structured creation process
- Being part of a high-potential project (Sirena is growing throughout the continent!)
- Doing what you love from the comfort of your home...!
- Expected pay: we’re willing to pay a range of U$50-U$100 for 1 good piece of content as long as it fits our requirements.
Please, fill the form to apply for this job: