Sales Development Representative (SDR)
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of an ambitious team that carries out the commercial growth of Sirena throughout the region!
Sirena is a software solution that simplifies contact in a sale. We help businesses communicate better with their customers in order to improve their selling.
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave a mark on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region. Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our sales team in the Southern Cone. ("Sharks", as we say at Sirena 🦈)
What will an SDR do?
A Sales Development Representative will generate and facilitate sales pipeline. This role will be taking responsibility for the first contact with potential customers through mails and phone calls, known as outbound prospecting/cold-calling. Answering inquiries generated by advertisements, known as inbound lead follow-up, will also be part of an everyday basis.
The main goal of this position will be to identify the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and create a relationship that will help developing a successful sale.
Once a solid lead is generated, the SDR will connect it to a Field Account Executive (salesperson), scheduling in-person meetings or videocalls.
The SDR is expected to connect effectively and efficiently potential customers to sales staff to achieve their goals.
- Ideally 6 months’ work experience including cold-calling potential clients.
- Adaptability to a constantly changing environment.
- Outgoing and persistent personality, not afraid of rejection and with a high frustration tolerance.
- Positive attitude and thirst for knowledge.
- Being passionate for team work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish
- Intermediate level of English
- Ideally Intermediate level of Portuguese
- Competitive salary.
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, work with A players.
- Portuguese and english lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments
- Snacks at the office