BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Be part of an ambitious team that causes a great impact on the success of our company, managing the billing and collection processes at Sirena!
Sirena develops technology that simplifies sales communications. We help businesses communicate better with their customers in order to improve their sales.
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave an impact on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region. Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
We are recruiting a Collection Analyst for our Administration, Legal and Finance team in the Southern Cone. ("Crabs" team, as we say at Sirena! 🦀).
What will a Collection Analyst do?
- Communicate with current clients to manage collection deadlines.
- Track payments to ensure everything is up to date.
- Manage current billing processes.
- Evaluate improvement possibilities for current procedures.
- Collaborate to keep the internal management system updated.
- At least 1-year’ experience in Accounting/Controller positions.
- Positive attitude and client oriented.
- Excellent Spanish and English comprehension.
- Full time, on site availability to work from Monday to Friday in Belgrano.
- Proactivity and push. We want you to be passionate about things working properly.
- Punctuality and respect for work.
- Google Docs (Sheets primarily) experience is a plus.
- Living in CABA or surroundings.
- Competitive salary
- Growth possibilities inside Sirena
- Amazing environment. Work with A players.
- Portuguese and English paid lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Continuous trainings and learning environments
- Snacks at the office